SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theresse_gw

Interested in seeing kitchens painted orange or cheerful green...

theresse
14 years ago

Hello -

Someone on here had a nice orange kitchen (hint of spice or burned orange maybe?) and I thought I'd saved it but apparently not. I'm also interested in walls that are - for lack of what might be the right name - an apple green? Not too much grey in it.

What I have to contend with: old house, someone period style kitchen (1913) that's only about 12.5 x 14' big and has North facing windows (and no molding to separate walls from ceiling nor a lot of paintable wall space); white or cream original tall cupboards going to ceiling; tall ceilings; original fir wood floors; new stainless counter (soon); white farm sink; white island w/ butcherblock/edge grain wooden top; backsplash behind counter will most likely be white 2x6 marble subway tile without much veining.

So as you can see, I need to compensate for all the whiteness. Can't wait for this darned project to start! My contractor's getting revenge on me (ha) for how long it took me to get my ducks in a row and give the thumbs up to start the project!

Thanks!

Comments (15)