SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Patchworkpines - teresa_nc7 - Sept 17th

Kristene Smith
13 years ago

Teresa,

I posted my block to you today. It usually takes 10 days from Australia, so it should get there before your birthday. I really enjoyed making your block.

Kristene (TinyTeena)

Comments (25)

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Thank you, Sharon/geezerfolks, for my lovely block!

and

Thank you, Cheryl/meleeis, for the lovely block I received today! It looks pretty darn perfect to me! Thanks for the extra fabrics also.

Oh! I love getting blocks in the mail!!!

Teresa

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Woo hoo! another block in the mail today! Thank you, Jayne, and for the surprise goodies too. I love it all!

T.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

Teresa, Having birthdays should always be this special! right? lol

SharonG/FL-IN

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Kristene, my block arrived today from more than half around the world! It is beautiful! Thank you! Thank you!

Teresa - who will not be waiting until her birthday to open her blocks!

• magothyrivergirl
    13 years ago

Teresa ~ your block is in the mail - hope you like it :)

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

rivergirl - thank you for the lovely block and the extra goodies, too! The color you used is beautiful!

Teresa

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Thank you, Cindy/quiltpartner, for the lovely blue-gray block! I think all the different shades of blue are going to be great together in a quilt!

Teresa

• chickie1
    13 years ago

Your block is in the mail! It's coming from the coast. Hope it makes it there by Friday.
    Darlene

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

The blocks arrived today, Darlene! Thank you very much! They are both lovely and I know they will add to this quilt.

Teresa

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Thank you, Cheryl, for the extra hand-dyed fabic! It is lovely. Are you aware that you did send me a block? See the second post in this thread. Thank you for your generosity! I was afraid I had gotten confused (so easy to do), but I did post that you sent me a finished block and some extra fabric.

Teresa

• wynative
    13 years ago

Teresa
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow! I messed up my first attempt on your block (don't ask - it was terrible) but will get it done and sent as soon as I get to joannes to purchase more Batik - yes the entire 1/2 yard is history... like I said - don't ask LOL

Marie

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Teresa.
    Happy Birthday to you!

In honor of it being your birthday, you can be our Quilting Queen for the Day!

Jeanne

• magothyrivergirl
    13 years ago

Hope you have a beautiful and Happy Birthday!!!
    I love it when Birthdays fall on Fridays~LOL~

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to the Quilting Queen of the Day!!!!

SharonG/FL-IN

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to you--Happy Birthday to you--Happy Birthday Dear Teresa--Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy. Jayne

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Today my block from sunny central Florida arrived! Thank you, Gwen! It is beautiful!

Teresa

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Judy, your block arrived today! It is just beautiful!! Thank you very much and thanks also for the extra fabric.

Hugs,
    Teresa

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Debbie,
    Your birthday blocks have arrived! They are just perfect for this quilt! Thank you very much!

Teresa

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Here are the blocks that I have received so far, plus several that I have made to add to the total needed to make my bed quilt. I might make a scrappy border of Delectable Mountains blocks using all the blues that I have, with more blues to be purchased.

Thanks to all the members of my Patchwork Pines group that made these beautiful blocks. Several sent me two blocks and others sent along extra fabric. I am thrilled with my blocks and am looking forward to making more Swappers Star blocks to add to these.

Teresa

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Thanks for posting the picture. I love blue and white in a quilt. This will be beautiful!
    Jeanne

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

Looks good, Teresa! I think the Delectable Mountains will look awesome as a border! Whoopeee.....

Sharon

• wynative
    13 years ago

Teresa,
    I sent your block yesterday - love the rest of them! Going to make a beautiful quilt :)
    Marie

• cindykg23
    13 years ago

Teresa,

Love your blocks & the Delectable Mt idea will be gorgeous! I've done 2 blue/white quilts & still have some fabrics left (all LQS) if you'd like more for your border, let me know & I'll get them in the mail:) Or are you going to the retreat? I'll bring them along & you can pick & choose.

~Cindy

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Cindy, I will be at the retreat and I would love any extra blues that you have to share!!! Thank you for your kind offer!

Teresa

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Marie, thank you for my lovely birthday block that arrived today! The fabric you chose will look great with the others.

Teresa

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living