SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
parma42

Can I use Mom's corner hutch with any of my 3 tables?

parma42
15 years ago

The sale on the French Heritage and Hickory-White is over after the weekend so I really have to make up my mind. DH says it's up to me.

Really, really want to keep my Mom's corner hutch. I've been able to make it work with Old World before. It's maple and has some black to work with accessories, some leaded glass, teardrops etc.

Do any of my three contending tables scream not to be in the same room with the hutch?

Sorry about the mess, moved in a few monthes ago and this is where my Dad's paperwork ended up until I get my office done. Between ttodd, igloo and some others on the fabulous post about showing your ugly spaces, I got my nerve up to show the room as-is.

Just looked at the pics and the scallopped table-top shown with the leaf (pic#6) goes with the last table pic. Also, the white table base would be done in solid wood.

French Heritage is the first table and top. Hickory-White is the close-up of edge and the white base. Drexel-Heritage is the last table and the top that is out of order.

Thanks everyone.

Comments (12)