SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gr8daygw

My expensive new bathroom is ugly

gr8daygw
12 years ago

I am attempting to cross post this as it is in the bathrooms forum hopefully I am doing this correctly, if not you can see the photos by going to bathroom forum and seeing the photos under the same topic.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/bath/msg0620335822535.html?34

I would like to know your thoughts on what color of paint,or paper, vanity top. The space is not finished yet and is at a halt until I can resolve some of the issues. I do want to point out that it looks a LOT better in the pictures than in person, : / The tile is far more busy than I was expecting and seems it may even be from all different lots. The tile clashes with the paper and the shower material.. I'm so sad at how this is turning out. It's not very pretty in person, looks better in the photos. I love a pretty look not the masculine look I'm ending up with. I've adjusted to the tile but want to optimize what we have at this point. The paper WILL come down but what do put back up and what color is a dilemma and what top to put on the vanities. There are 5 foot surface areas on each vanity top. Thank you so very much.

Here is a link that might be useful: My expensive new bathroom is ugly

Comments (12)