SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

Cottage Living Special Issue!

ttodd
13 years ago

Just wanted to let you all know that there is currently a special interest issue of Cottage Living out. I saw it last night and flipped through it. It reads more like a 'bookzine' if that makes sense.

It appears to be an issue compiling all of the favorite homes that they have featured in the magazine while it was published.

I recognized many very popular inspiration homes that many of you (and me) have posted pics of here to figure out how to achieve those looks.

The ever popular Heather Chadduck kitchen, DR and blue LR w/ brown toile curtains is featured.

One of my favorites is featured: an almost all white New England Coastal cottage w/ blue floors and a green kitchen.

It's retailing for $10.99 on the cover - BIG full size page pics. It's about the size of their very 1st issue so it's thicker.

Even though I have the back issues of many of the homes featured in this issue I may still pic it up so that I'm not trolling through my arsenal of Cottage Living!

Sounds like they've been listening to the cry for a Cottage Living - maybe they will consider a quarterly or 2X a year publication?!!!!!

Comments (9)