SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
schoolhouse_gw

Kenmore strainer's handle fell off

schoolhouse_gw
11 years ago

Geeze, I thought this was a really well made, stainless steel strainer (like for pasta,veggies,ect). I picked it up this morning, empty thank goodness, and the steel handle fell right off. It cost me $20 and although not alot, it still was expensive for a strainer. Well, I thought Kenmore should know!

So I find their website but end up talking to a customer rep from Sears, who was a little taken aback by what I was reporting, saying she never heard of anyone calling about a strainer with a broken handle. In fact, she got a little flustered and finally put me on hold I guess to get advice from someone and then came back and told me the best thing to do would be contact KMart where I bought it. Well, I have no receipt or paperwork of any kind after all this time; plus I wanted Kenmore to be aware of it. Anyway, she finally convinces me to let her transfer me to Kmart, but I got put on hold there until I finally hung up.

It's a small thing, but still. I thought I was getting a good piece of kitchen equipment, plus I really liked it. Had rubber feet which made it white cast iron sink friendly (no marks). Well, I just might call Kmart anyway and see what happens.

Comments (32)