SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jgirl_2007

Finally - another showing!

jgirl_2007
16 years ago

It's been 7 weeks since our last showing. Since then we took the price down from 619k to 599k (originally priced at 639k). The agent thought for sure this would generate more interest. Nothing happened. Last week, she suggested pricing it at 600k to put us in another price category. That must have done the trick. We got a showing yesterday (3 hour notice). I rushed home from work to straighten up the house and left just in time for their arrival.

Feedback was very positive. The buyers are looking for homes from 600k to 1M and have spent 3 full days viewing homes. Ours was either last or 2nd to last of the end of their search which we believe is a good thing. The only negative(s) was that we do not have an outdoor kitchen by the pool and they believe for the price there should be an outdoor kitchen. My agent stressed the positives about all the upgrades that have been done and an outdoor kitchen can be done easily since the pool heater is right out side and can be tapped into for a grill.

Buyers are taking the list to the top 5 and will revisit those homes tomorrow. I'm not sure if we are even in the running but I'm just glad we finally got another showing. Apparently they didn't even look at the other 20 homes listed in my neighborhood which I think is a great thing since some are priced lower, much much lower as in "we are going into foreclosure, come buy our house" lower.

Comments (6)