SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1971_gw

RECIPE: benflower, how are you getting it together

annie1971
15 years ago

This may not be the place, but I'm interested in how you are formatting your recipe book. I've been getting one together for (it seems like) years and I'm still in the formatting stage. I have recipe favorites of grandparents and of course my mom. I have collected my own recipes over the years from all across the country. I've asked my close family and friends for one of their favorite recipes (as you've probably done) and I try to include photo's of the recipe donor as well. I'm including old family handwritten recipes that I'm carefully laminating for my own book. This is weird, I know, but I have a "household/maintenance" section that includes furniture refinishing techniques, air freshening, clothes cleaning, lawn care concoctions, etc. It's great fun getting it all together, but I'm having a hard time with computer skills, software to organize, etc. Can you or anyone else steer me right. I don't want to just gather everything up and send it off to a book maker. I want a personal record I can pass on. Any how-to tips?

Annie.

P.S. I too have some personal favorites if you're still looking for more, but you got a great response of T and T's already. Many I will be trying as well.

Comments (8)