SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

My Victoria BC vacation!

User
13 years ago

I used up my air miles for a 'free' flight to Victoria BC to visit my sister. My daughter flew in too! Her flight landed 10 minutes after mine. My sister has the most beautiful view of Victoria from her living room window. The navy was doing manouvers in the water, which we watched from her house. The helicopters could be loud depending on the wind. Both Canadian and US Army were practicing together.

We saw so much stuff. Downtown Victoria is a dream! I love it so much. The buildings are old with so much character to them. Rogers Chocolates are to die for! Then there is the Dutch Bakery (my first restaurant that my daughter and I ate in). It's so laid back and relaxed, I loved it. We visited a few castles, light house, parks, and so much more. I'll be posting pictures to Flickr as a process them. I shoot so that I have to process my pictures and I took 1548 of them, so it'll take time to go through them to see which I like best. LOL

I had a blast, and wish I didn't have to come home to my boring view of the house across the street. And work....

Here is a link that might be useful: My Victoria Vacation on Flickr

Comments (11)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!