SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenswrens

Does your house have feature sheets?

jenswrens
15 years ago

A question for both sellers and buyers, I guess. When selling (or for buyers, when looking), did your agent have feature sheets or other paperwork about the house sitting out for showings for potential buyers to take away with them? I know I've seen this at open houses, but is it common to have this kind of thing available for private showings also?

My agents don't have anything in my house for buyers to take, not even a card. We're supposed to have the TIH report and the Disclosure report available and those aren't here either. I thought a feature sheet would be nice, and I remember them saying they'd do that, but now I'm wondering if all that was only for an open house. What's the norm?

I've been on the market for less than a week, and I'm already starting to get fed up with everything. The first photographer sucked, the handyman she sent was a whack job with a questionable IQ, her TIH inspector did his report with a magnifying glass like he was doing a complete buyer's inspection... Next to remodeling a house and dealing with contractors, I think selling a house and dealing with agents and strangers invading your privacy, is one of the most stressful things I've done!

Here is a link that might be useful: My rant about idiotic handyman

Comments (19)