SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nanny98

Deep breaths and Good thoughts needed.

nanny98
11 years ago

After several days of worry, many mistakes in providing $$$$ and chasing our BiPolar son around town and valley....(How DID we manage such a short time ago, without cell phones and text messaging, as he was willing to communicate via text); he checked in with the police dept himself and taken (in handcuffs, he says) and admitted to the hospital for observation last night. Very new experience for us, altho I have read and felt much concern for many others who have told us their worrisome tales. Ours is not nearly as dramatic or awful as some, but the anxiety for a loved one in mental distress is truly an experience I would not wish on anyone. That feeling of having betrayed him, and his saying so and that he would not forgive us...hurts so much. But....we are very confident that he is in the best place to get help and "re-balanced". Today a better day....I am positive.

And, thankful that so many good people have stepped up to the plate (often with hands tied by the law) to help us find a solution.

Good thoughts are welcome.

Up date. He is being released...refusing medication etc, now I really do need those prayers.

Comments (18)