SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
todds_sweetpea

Any bores Photoshoppers out there? Need exterior help!

todds_sweetpea
15 years ago

We are *this* close to closing on a home that I've just fallen in love with. We are moving from a town home (our first home), so we are both very excited to to be able to make changes to the exterior of our house!

It's a 1976 split level, and the interior has been remodeled/decorated with a Frank Loyd Wright-esque style. We are thinking of doing stucco, and leaving the stone. We want it to work with all the foliage in the area, and not stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of the neighborhood (lots of dark wood siding). I am thinking a medium tan or something, but it has to work with the brick, which is shades of cream, orangy/brown, and black (not my favorite.)

We also are looking for ideas to break up the front of the house, over the garage.

In this picture you can't see the front door, which is stained a medium brown, and has a small stained glass window.

And anything else that might bring this house a little more current! Sorry I don't have a bigger picture, I forgot to take some, and now the listing is off line.

Thanks!

{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio