SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sdionnemoore_gw

Suggestions please: F&P stalling in refunding money

sdionnemoore
14 years ago

I have been in contact with F&P over a year and a half in regard to a leaky refrigerator that they couldn't manage to fix. They finally came and got the thing early March, but I've yet to receive my refund. Since I have purchased a new refrigerator to replace the defective F&P (Samsung 237 which I LOVE), I need this money refunded for obvious reasons. I finally called the people who sold me the refrigerator (Gochnauers) and was told that F&P has not released funds! This comes after I was told by the lady at F&P two weeks ago that she would call Gochnauers and tell them to release the check!

I just sent her another email letting her know that her story is not matching up with the one Gochnauers is giving me and requesting the truth, as well as my refund. I am beyond angry with this situation. It should not take a month and a half for anyone to refund anything.

What recourse do I have? If you have any suggestions, I'd love to know them. I've seriously given thought to calling an attorney. At this point, I think I should get some interest on the money they're *holding*.

Comments (3)