SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandiefl

Arthritis

sandiefl
9 years ago

Do any of you know any home remedies for Arthritis? Jim's hands and fingers are so swollen and he is in such pain.Because of tomorrow's surgery, he can't take anything for it.He hasn't found any medicine yet that will relieve it.We have tried just about everything that you can spray on and nothing is helping. It will be awhile before they can do anything for his hands. He has to have the leg surgery tomorrow.Then go back for an MRI on his shoulder and see if it is arthritis or a torn tendon.All of this before they can find a Cancer treatment for him.

Yesterday was pretty sad and scary. Jim has been such a strong man and the Oncologist said that his attitude on gotten him this far. I knew that something was going on this week,but yesterday he saw our daughter Lisa in Wal-Mart and he told her that he wonders if this is the end for him. He started crying. I knew that he had to be afraid.When we got home he told me the same thing and started crying. I can understand the fear,but I told him that he just cannot give up. Is there anything else that I can be doing for him?

Comments (21)