SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
threedgrad

Here is Main / Guest Bath Decor - 6 pics

threedgrad
14 years ago

For my main bath and the short hallway leading to door I used items that had been in various rooms in the last rental house.

Pic 1: The entry way I hung the art that had been in the Princess room, my daughter's bedroom in Wisconsin. I know the large floral print is too large for that bit of wall but I had no other place to put it and I really like seeing this print as I walk down the hall many times a day. It brings life to a dull space.

Pic 2: The dog print is actually a painting done by the gorilla Michael (now deceased) who was a companion of Koko, the gorilla who does hundreds of sign language words. This art piece I moved here from 3rd bedroom, the black and white room, to make a space available for that mirror. Above the dog art is a scanned image of a notecard I had bought at the grocery store. I used Photoshop to enlarge it and enhance the purple color.

Pic 3: Inside the bath I hung a shower curtain even though this bath has no shower. Is there some kind of handheld shower that you can screw onto the bath faucet? I had the purple scarf given to me many years by a lady who is from India. The flowers on the bathtub used to be in my kitchen in last house.

Pic 4: The purple flowers in the glass beads used to be in the Princess Room. I know there is a lot of stuff on the counter, a style which a lot of people do not like but it works for me since I seldom use this room. (I also have too many pillows on my beds but I like them.) All of the seashells, towels, candle holder, and art were in my master bath in last house.

Pic 5: The pencil drawings of the seashells were also a school project years ago. The seashells in the blue frames are also internet pics.

Pic 6: The last photo with the wavy mirrors (not fond of these but they came with this rental house) has three art pieces, the first two left to right are actually calendar pages, again from the Princess Room. The last one I added was a pic from internet again.

So this bath is a mixture of sea and garden looks.

Do I need to add some purple towels to the rod on wavy mirror wall? If I would stay here beyond a year I would probably remove the wavy mirrors and maybe change that "hollywood" light fixture to something more contemporary.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Comments (13)