SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonica_gw

A big GREEN thank you

bonica
16 years ago

WOW WOW WOW

All the wonderful things y'all have said about my work. Not just about the "green" challenge but ever since I've been here. It's all of you that keep me going. It's all of you that inspire me to keep taking these crazy ideas outta my head and turn them into a finished project. As those of you who have received blocks from me already know..some of those ideas tend to be far from normal. Anybody remember the "sinking sailboat"? geeeesh!

If it wasn't for the people here at this forum most of my stuff would be rolled up and stuck in a drawer. Even the green piece. It took me all day to work up the courage to punch the send button...but I figured y'all would understand! aaaah..sisterhood..it's a wonderful thing

I would like to thank Marti for coming up with such a wonderful inventive idea and for hosting the challenge.

I would like to thank all who entered the challenge with their beautiful work...really really stiff competition ladies!!!

And a special thanks to those who voted for me!! Wow! I won! First time in my life I ever won anything!!Holy COW!!!!!!

So what'd I win huh huh..gee I hope it's a new Mustang..red plz.......or well okay..green would be good too;)

Bon

:)

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES