SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missleah_gw

A Broker Just Called - Check This Out

missleah
15 years ago

We have our home up for sale with a limited broker service. Basically they put our home on MLS and we do the rest. So I made this very nice ad using some nice looking templates and posted them on craigslist. I get a call today from a Broker who states "I noticed your home for sale on craigslist. I am a broker (I tell him I have a broker) and he wants to know if I can email him the info on how and where I got my template from so he can list his properties using templates like mine." NO KIDDING - TOOK ALOT OF GUTS TO CALL TO ASK THIS. I am totally offended but kindly respond to him telling him to do his own google search for his own templates, thank you for calling and hang-up. Can you believe that? Here I am thinking someone wants to set up a showing and he wants my secrets on making my ads look nice. If he had any smarts at all he would have seen at the bottom of the ad the template service I used. Am I wrong to think this was a rude phone call? In this market we sellers need to stand out from the rest - right?

Comments (18)