SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melaniesc_gw

just a vent

melaniesc
13 years ago

Wow, I am not even sure where to start. I am...... 37(hard for me to admit that age) and I have no children. I have Poly Cystic Ovarian syndrome so I am having a very very hard time getting pregnant. So I cry alot, I pray alot. my problem is.... my jealousy is extremly high. Its very hard for me to be around babies or ladies that are pregnant. My cousin who we are close to, is being induced today. My friend is being induced tomorrow and my ex husbands wife is due anyday. Talk about blows to my heart. I am happy for them, I really am, but I can't help but cry and make excuses not to see them. I know that sounds aweful but I am not sure how else to handle it. I just tend to ignore the facts they are all having babies and I am not. You can't imagine how bad I hurt and how bad it hurts to see people popping kids out that can't take care of them or don't even want them. (not the aboved mentioned) I am between jobs right now, actually getting ready to take my RN boards so I have no health insurance, so going to a fertility Dr is not an option right now. I guess I just wanted to vent and cry a bit. Please don't feel sorry for me, thats not what I am looking for. I just needed to write it out somewhere.. Thanks for reading/listning.

Comments (22)