SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loisflan

Well, I did it!

loisflan
9 years ago

I am now the proud owner of a Baby Lock Tiara. I am so excited. I went to the shop this noon and tried out the machine. It was great! They were willing to sell the floor model for 10% less. I tried out the stitch regulator, and I didn't like it at all. That saved a bundle. I did get the two extension wings that add another 18" to each side of the 36" table. I got the mat, and I loved the Martinelli hoops too. And I was able to take advantage of the 48 month, 0% interest financing on my whole purchase.

I have to wait until my husband gets back into town next weekend to bring it home. The head weighs 62 pounds, and I will not be struggling with that myself. That will give me some time to figure out where I will put it. My sewing room/office is only 10x11, and it's full. I guess I will put it in the guest room or the family room downstairs. I wish I could keep it in my sewing room, but I can't imagine how I would fit it in there. Maybe I'll get some more exercise if I have to go downstairs to use it. I've got several quilt tops ready to go, so I'm anxious to get started.

Comments (16)