SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

New kitten, he's a cutie-pie with a story.... and photos.

FlamingO in AR
11 years ago

"New man, I like yer warm arms!"

We first met this little guy last week, he was up for adoption at our vet's office, where 4 of our other cats came from. He had been tossed out of a car and was the only one of the litter that survived. He has some damage to one leg and it may mean that it will be shorter than the others, but otherwise he's fine. He has a tiny limp right now, hard to notice when he's going all ahead frantic!

He's full of beans and feels fine, I think. We gave it a week to see if someone else would take him, but no one did. So we went back Friday and got him, ya gotta get 'em while they're young and so sweet and fun, to help them and all the other pets adjust. We've named him Bizbee, because he's such a busy bee!

He loves this little ball, it's made from felted cat hair and it's so light. Unfortunately, I think a dog stole it and ate it, dumb dog. I'm working on making him a new one.

Here he is in the office wastebasket. He's so sweet and fun, we just love him to bits already. The dogs like him and the big cats are coming around, slowly.

Comments (27)