SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pranjal_gw

New foster kitten :^)

pranjal
15 years ago

Hello All

I'm involved with Feline Friends, a volunteer-run organisation in Abu Dhabi that rescues, rehabilitates and rehomes cats and kittens. Many times we have to put cats/kittens to sleep. But saving the others and finding them good forever homes makes everything worth it. We are finally accepting some kittens/cats as there have been quite a few adoptions recently; also trying to get more foster homes.

Yesterday, someone found this little 10-12 day old kitten in a busy street (how she got there, nobody knows). After a health check I brought her home and realised she's the whiniest, most needy little kitten I've ever met! She fights the bottle - though manages to finish the formula with some coaxing. I don't know about other things, but her lungs are sure pretty well developed; everyone in the neighbourhood knows we have a new kitten!

We called her WhinyMonster yesterday, then DH said she looks like a newly hatched chick - so it's Chickie for now.

Here she is: (Theodore is 7" tall and has been a loving surrogate 'mum' to many tiny kittens in the past)

I'd like suggestions for a name for her - and who better to ask than all you crazy animal lovers! ;)

~Pranjal

Comments (13)