SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
k8orlando2

I'll be MIA for a couple weeks...

K8Orlando
12 years ago

Dear quilting friends,

Over the past 4 years you've helped me get through some tough times, without even knowing it. The passing of my mother, my husbands 2 years of unemployment, the loss of my best friend to brain cancer and countless little things that brought me to this forum as a delightful escape from daily life. To be able to immerse myself in the joys of quilting with other people who felt the same... well, words can't describe that unless you've felt it but I know you all understand.

Tomorrow I go in for a total knee replacement and although I'm excited about getting it done and 'coming out the other side' I also know the next 3 weeks are going to be tough. I probably won't be able to get to my computer much and may not be chatting at all, but I'll continue to visit the forum to read your posts when I can.

I'm caught up on my birthday blocks and I'm sure I'll be back at the machine before the next one's due!

All I ask is that you all post LOTS so I have fun stuff to read when I stop by. We've fallen back into most of our posts being about birthday blocks so when you can please toss in some variety for the people not involved in the groups.

Hugs to all,

Kate

Comments (31)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH