SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beache_gw

New info on pink teen room--Input on this pink please?

beache
16 years ago

On another thread I asked for pink colors for my DD's bedroom. She has white furniture, will have black and white bedding, and black and white photos on the walls.

She's been driving me crazy!! None of the pinks I've shown her have been "right". I don't know what she's picturing in her head. So although I prefer Ben Moore paint, I sat her down with the SW fan deck the other night and made her choose a color. At least with SW I can get the sample cans for just a few bucks.

Anyway, she picked a color called Pink Moment (SW 6857) and I painted some on the walls. It seems REALLY bright to me. Any of you with a fan deck (or you can preview it on the SW website), can you give me your impressions? It is a big room with high ceilings, white trim and pale gray carpeting.

Some of her friends have really intense, deep pink rooms that hurt my eyes! She claims she doesn't want that look, but I'm worried that when it's on all four walls, it will look just like that---you know, so bright that it "glows" out into the hallway?

Comments (22)