SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janjan212

What are people putting in for faucets these days?

janjan212
12 years ago

So, if you've read any of my recent posts, you know I am doing a minor budget update. I had planned a dream kitchen for years, so it's hard to cheap out on some things I have longed for over the long road to this point. It seems I have to compromise on most things, even the things I THOUGHT I was already compromising on. Example: I have always wanted a farm sink. My cabinet is too small. So, I decided on an undermount single bowl Blanco silgranite. Those are either too big or too small for my corner cabinet. I changed to a 30" fireclay, only to find out it was a budget buster with about a thousand dollar price tag. Finally, Today I ordered a 30" single bowl stainless sink by Kraus that gets rave reviews. It was about 225.00 dollars. I'm excited to get it. I'm now moving on to faucets. This is where it gets a little tricky. I have, for years dealt with sucky faucets. While I don't want to spend a fortune, I want to get one that is built to last and looks nice without getting into the Waterstone's etc that, once again, put me over the 1k mark.

I did a search and came up with some older threads, One of the Kohler's was very popular. Vinnetta? Anyway, since that was a few years ago, I was wondering what reasonable faucets people like these days. I get overwhelmed when I go to the websites, so I thought I would start with some opinions here.I'd like to keep it under (or around) 300, for an under mount sink, single faucet. I want to hopefully have a soap and lotion dispenser. I am a lotion freak....if my hands get wet, they get dried off then lotion applied....a dispenser eliminates the need for lotion bottles on the counter.

Any suggestions?

Comments (25)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor