SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pricklypearcactus

Mixing Ralph Lauren White ('Grand') in Other Brand (BM, SW)?

pricklypearcactus
13 years ago

Is it possible to replicate a Ralph Lauren white ("Grand") in another paint, such as Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams?

I really like Ralph Lauren paint and selected the perfect white paint for a bathroom remodel last year. I wanted a white that coordinated properly my white tile and found "Grand" to be perfect. The bathroom is now painted and I am very pleased with the color.

I am now scrambling to finish another remodel of a power room / laundry room / pantry remodel in time for an appraisal for a refinance. I really liked the "Grand" white but have been horribly disappointed to discover that not only does Home Depot not carry the paint anymore, but there are no Ralph Lauren paint stores in my state. I have 1/2 gallon remaining and would like to see if I can have the same color mixed up by another paint store. Everyone on this forum raves about BM and SW so I thought maybe I would try one of them. I know whites can be tricky, so I am concerned about making a rush decision on another white when I know I would be happy with "Grand".

Has anyone had success reproducing a Ralph Lauren white in another brand?

Comments (15)