SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fleur222

Suggestions for creamy white BM paint colors

fleur222
12 years ago

I am looking for suggestions for favorite neutral BM paint colors. Right now I have SW White dove on the walls everywhere. My kitchen cabinets are white and I need to add some color. The painter likes BM paint, so I am looking for a color from that line.

The main rooms in my home are pretty open, so I will be looking to only use one or two shades in addition to the kitchen color. The kitchen can also be seen by the other rooms... large entry area with vaulted ceiling and stairway, familyroom/diningroom, and hallway.

I love the idea of a turquiose blue backsplash in the kitchen, but will not be putting in the backsplash just yet.

I prefer a creamy white/yellow over a beige color.

I just tried a grey-blue in the familyroom/diningroom and it read blue. I realized it was not neutral enough and maybe a lighter grey would be dull or dreary. And, I didn't like blue for the living area...it felt like a bedroom color. My plan was to do a pale yellow in the entry/hallway areas and a grey in the fr/dr. I was hoping the turquoise blue would work too as the kitchen is kind of between those two areas, but now I am thinking to just go more neutral all over and keep my plan for the turquoise blue.

We get a lot of light in the house, but we do live in the northeast.

So looking for a couple of your best creamy colors or other favorite neutrals.

Thanks!!

Comments (8)