SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
parma42

Pick Your Favorite From 3 Dining Tables Please

parma42
15 years ago

I am trying to choose between three dining tables. The room opens to the living room and is about 12x12. Same hardwood as in my kitchen and living room posts. No pics because this is where I have all my Dad's paperwork that I'm in the middle of. :(

The chandy is about 26" wide and does not look as garish as the pic would lead one to believe. There is an angled arch opening to the kitchen.

Relaxed Old World is my goal but I can go a bit more formal, too.

The first two table pics are Hickory White which I really love. I would forgo the white base as I have a lot of black and would do the whole thing in the finish of the close-up. It is 56" with no leaves. We very rarely entertain but we have leaves for the kitchen table if we were pressed.

Next pic is Drexel-Heritage. Also 56" but with leaf. Nice burl and scallops.

Last one is 60" Thomasville. Has a very pretty detailed top with burl but I think the base looks a little ungainly and their quality isn't what it used to be.

I am really leaning toward the Hickory-white. The problem is that I would have to "buy blind". No one has that table on their floor. It is the most expensive by about $600 but their quality is the the better of the three. I have never made an expensive purchase from one of the NC outfits before. Has anyone else?

I've looked on Craig's List for months but find nothing of the style I want.

Thanks for your input!

Michelle

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!