SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gina171

Pool Light Lens Covers (Colored)

gina171
15 years ago

OK, I am really almost embarrassed to ask this question here where so many people get so many amazing, cool, fun gadgets on their pools, but we just replaced our pool light last month when we had our pool renovated. The new light is just a plain, white light. The PB didn't even mention the LED lights to us, which was fine because we were trying to keep costs down (we were already doing coping, tile, and PebbleTec).

Anyway, my pool is 30 years old, and when I was in the pool storage area of our basement this morning I found a box with the original pool light info (from 1978!) and some colored plastic covers that fit over the pool light! They easily fit on the new light when we tried them this morning, so the size is pretty standard. My question is...do these things really make a difference??? Will it change the look/color of the pool when the light is on?

There were only 2 covers, a blue one and an amber one. We'll try those tonight.

Has anyone tried these, and do you have any photos of the different colors? I'd like to get as many colors as possible, but only saw 4 colors available online. Anyone know where I can get more?

Thanks!

Comments (6)