SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judy333_gw

Needed (fast!) flower block swap volunteers!

judy333
16 years ago

Due to a need for one or two NEW flower block participants...Is there anyone reading this who could make a set THIS coming week and mail them out by next weekend? (Perhaps someone originally on the waiting list who does not have a full-time job and has the time to participate...or anyone else!)

I realize this is a strange request, but we have some last-minute drop-outs. If you have the time and a love for flower blocks, let me know this weekend via this thread (or privately at judika3 at yahoo dot com). Trust me, the flowers I have at my house awaiting distribution are really nice and are awaiting a home! Here are the requirements if interested:

1. Make twelve 12 1/2 inch (unfinished size) flower blocks.

2. Background color: white on white!!!

3. Flower color(s) and design: your choice...think spring/summer (example: no poinsettias - much too Christmassy) - - appliqued or pieced or paper-pieced or a combo

4. Keep one block and mail the remaining eleven blocks to me (If you want to pin a small piece of paper with your name on each block you send, that's great...many quilters like to know who made which block.) Email me so that I can give you my address...I'm judika3 at yahoo dot com.

5. Along with the eleven blocks, make sure you include with them a large self-addressed, stamped return envelope so that I can mail you your blocks!

Thanks!!! Again, members already in the swap group, I'll be emailing you privately later today.

Comments (14)