SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sprengle1

Recipe storage

sprengle1
15 years ago

A current thread talking about cookbooks got me to thinking about recipe storage. I have a computer program, but never seem to get around to using it. Right now my recipes are stored in a recipe basket, a recipe box and others are in rubber bands. Not very well organized!

So I started thinking about where I could store them. I thought about in a drawer, since I'll have quite a few now (13, after having only 2 for almost 20 years!). I only thought of that after someone mentioned in another thread about storing take-out menus in a drawer. How exciting to have a place for those!

While I was at Lowe's today I saw Diamond cabinet's cookbook/recipe storage unit. Well, I don't have Diamond cabinets! So I just went searching online to see if there is a box available that is just about the right size and that DH can adapt into a drawer for in one of the cabinets.

I found this at Ikea. It has TWO boxes and a small 'drawer' on top that I could use for takeout menus! I can store it the other half of a 36" cabinet in which I intend to build a mail center!

Thought I would share that and see if anybody has any other ideas!

Here is a link that might be useful: Recipe storage?

Comments (13)