SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

1.5'' of snow in the past hour or so

caroline94535
15 years ago

Someone just shoot me, now!

It's SNOWING; it's freaking SNOWING. Cold, windy, and SNOWING thick, huge, fast-falling goose feather snowflakes.

Everything is now completely covered with the cold, icy, ugly stuff. No end in sight.

Sam is refusing to go out to tinkle. I don't blame him. Harry and I are debating moving south and west of the Mason/Dixon in the morning. Can you hear the shrieks, screams, curses, and sobs coming from my living room window? I'm ready to move to Brazil or Spain.

Our late-season blizzard just melted about a week or so ago. We're still squishing through the mud season. Now it will all have to melt, again, and then we'll go through the mud season, again, and by the time Spring does arrive, it will be time for winter again. I am not happy.

Silly me; I washed my two heaviest coats and fleece shirts yesterday and put them away. Thank God my blizzard kit is still in the car. I leave it there until May 15. I may have to extend that date.

Aren't seven freaking months of winter, and regular temps of -30, -40 -50, enough all ready?

We gotta get a winter place. This unending cold and dark winter is starting to prey on my psyche, (and you know it's not that tightly wrapped to begin with! LOL)

April 26, snow storm, not funny. MIL in Maryland turned on her A/C today. Unbelievable.

Just sign me, Carol the Displeased. The Queen is not amused. I could spit nails. I'll post a weather update tomorrow...hopefully from somewhere south of the Dakotas.

You should see my Purple Martin gourd rack. It's all spiffy and ready for the PMs that should arrive around the 30th. All ready - and covered with snow. Thankfully, I sealed the gourds' entry holes with duct tape. At least the pre-nests aren't getting filled with snow.)

Comments (10)