SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

Two of the dogs got into it today...pretty bad.

pattico_gw
16 years ago

I was at my daughter's staying with the kids till dad got home from work.

Denny was home with the dogs.

Our place is quiet in here. Noise doesn't come in very much. Which is good most of the time.

Denny said he though Maggie was whinning so he checked on her and she wasn't. But he could hear sounds So he checked outside. The dogs were in the fence down at the other end. So he walked around the house to the other end. Now remember, he is slow. So this fighting was still going on. This was a doberman and a pit bull fighting.

Jeff (his dogs) is in Harrisburg PA. and his girlfriend was at work. Denny didn't know how to get ahold of them.

He didn't call me either.

He brought the pit in the house. She's older and she is walking and wagging...but her eyes are all swollen shut.

The doberman's butt is pretty chewed up.

I don't know why they did this...they are always together.

Old mama has always been the alpha dog...and she has lost weight so she is getting around a lot friskier than she did. Maybe they have been challenging her position...I don't know.

What a mess...

That's all I know right now. I'm waiting for Barb to get here to see what she thinks. and if we need to do anything.

Also I have a cousin who works at the vet...she might be able to take a look at them and she what she thinks.

patti

Comments (24)