SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeri

Chandelier Crashed!

jeri
11 years ago

Our foyer has a dormer window that housed a beautiful 3 tier crystal chandelier that could be seen above the roof-line from the front of the house. The Chandelier was probably about 4 feet tall. We bought the house with this installed and I really did love it. It came crashing down a few months back. OMG - we were so lucky! No one was hurt. There could have been kids or pets under it when it fell. I also host large family meals during the holidays in that room. Glass was everywhere!

Anyway, I've tried to find the exact chandelier but have not seen anything close. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of it to post either. :-(

My question to all of you is, have you seen a fabulous chandelier that you would love to buy if you had this space? As mentioned, the Chandelier will be housed in the Dormer, so other than seeing it outside, one would only be able to see it from directly below, looking up. This may make a difference.

Although the one that crashed had 3 tiers of long strips of glass (crystal?), it was not what I would call fancy - we are not âÂÂfancyâ people.

Just thought it would be fun to see what has caught your eye! :-)

Jeri

Comments (14)