SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
solstice98

Block Buddie: amazingcm

solstice98
15 years ago

Hi Grace,

I'm about to get started on your birthday block and have a couple questions. I tried sending you an email but it keeps coming back as undeliverable.

Do you have a color preference for your chicken block? The link you included shows some blocks in warm colors, some in black/white and even some with blues. If you have a color you would like included, please let me know. I've got scraps to do any of the colors shown plus about a hundred more. lol.

How about the background: muslin? beige-on-beige? white-on-white? sky blue?

And lastly, do you have a preference for finishing the edges of the applique? Satin? Blanket? Zig Zag? I plan to use fusing paper because my hand applique skills are pitiful, but I want to be sure it's finished the way you want. If you really prefer hand work, let me know that too and I'll give it a try.

I think your choice is going to make a really cute quilt and I can hardly wait to see the pictures once you get all your blocks! A friend of mine in Baltimore has a kitchen designed around the Roosters & Roses dishware and I know she'll be interested to see the pictures too.

Kate

Comments (3)