SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
a2gemini_gw

Last minute changes - Danger

a2gemini
12 years ago

OK,

The GC has demolished the kitchen and the cabinets and appliances are waiting for delivery.

So, I am looking at the kitchen and one of those light bulbs went off in my head!

Actually 2 light bulbs!! Please follow the text to the bottom to see my question.

The pantry was not part of the reno, but I always hated the door and the location of the light switch. Once the soffits were removed and the ducts moved - I realized that I could put in a pocket door and move the switch to the inside of the pantry - using a motion detector! Even DH likes the idea!!! Wow!!! - waiting for a quote but I think it will be reasonable.

Then, I started to look at the fridge and decided that I could add a 6 inch slide out pantry to the left of the fridge - so called the KD and we think it might work.

All of our cabinets will be Brookhaven but BH doesn't make the 6 inch version (which turns out to be a total of 8 with the cabinet reinforcements but KD says Rev-a-Shelf makes what I am visualizing (Page 100 on the Rev-a-shelf catalog). She can get the BH wood to finish it off.

Has anyone used Rev-a-shelf? I would use this store sports drinks, some cans, and some bottles (not wine as wrong orientation and temp)

Thoughts from my favorite peeps!

Thanks

Comments (11)