Michelle Reynolds
14 years ago

FAT QUARTER SWAP

I will do 3 swaps for the year,

winter/spring....fat quarters due in by Feb 28th

....winter(not christmas), easter, spring fabrics, bright colors

summer.......I will post in june

fall/winter.....I will post in oct

Please send no more than 15 FQs per swap, no more than 2 of each kind. They can be from your stash or purchased for the swap. All FQs need to be at least 18x22 inches. If you have some pieces that are a little larger, please don't trim them - a little larger is fine. If you send 4 you will get 4 back, if you send 8 you will get 8 back, and so on.

Please no sticky labels or staples on fabric.

Pack FQs in a plastic baggie with your name (real name and GardenWeb name) on the bag and be sure the fabric is odor and hair free - clean and ready to use fabric you would want to use in a quilt. If not, the FQs will be returned to you.

100% cotton fabric only please, if some people want quilting flannel you can post you would like some and then players can send some in for you, but only if requested. When you mail please have you GW name and real name and address inside the envie, and a few dollers to cover postage (Do not use metered postage from the post office on your return envelopes. It will not work!)

All participants must be members of GardenWeb. If you do not live in the US and want to participate, I sak that if you don't have acess to US curency, if you send 8 to 15FQ's you send me 2 FQ's for postage, if less that 8 send me 1 for postage. if I have several I need to pay postage for it gets very expencive to ship them.

If I missed anything or you have questions please feel free to send me an e-mail.

thanks

michelle

Comments (21)