SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresa_nc7

Fat Quarter Swap....stay tuned!

teresa_nc7
16 years ago

For 2008 I will be hosting the forum Fat Quarter Swap if there is sufficient interest in continuing this. I'm sure we all appreciate Trifles who hosted the swap this past year, but she has indicated to me that she will not be able to continue hosting in 2008.

If you are interested in swapping fat quarters four times during the coming year, please post to this thread and indicate if you have a suggestion for our swaps - i.e. a certain color or design you would like to see swapped.

For those of you new to this forum or new to swapping, a fat quarter is approx. 18" x 22" in size, a nice workable size. For our swap you purchase 1 1/2 yds. of one fabric, cut it into 6 fat quarters (fqs), keep one for yourself and mail 5 to me. When all the fqs are in, I swap them out and send back to each participant 5 different fat quarters.

If interest is shown, I will post the guidelines for the swap and the 4 swap categories and the due date for each. Then you have ample time to purchase your fqs and plan what you want to make with them. You can participate in all 4 swaps during the year or only 1 or 2 and you do not have to "sign up" for the swap; simply email me for my mail address and get your package to me on time.

Any questions??? Just post on this thread!

Teresa

Comments (14)