SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

It's been very busy at home...still here, not MIA

User
16 years ago

Hi everyone,

Painting the house continues with 2 white base coats everywhere...never ending. Also the snow has finally melted. Experienced 1 week of spring and now enjoying summer temps 1 month early! Wow! So I've been raking lawn in my spare time, tending to my growing seedlings and generally busy from dawn til dusk. If anyone wants to make any comments regarding folk who tend the house while the other works - I'm thinking of maybe getting an office job just so I can physically chill out! Ah, the exercise is good though. So I've been busy right now. Temps are expected to drop in a week down to below normal so I'm doing as much cleaning for yard waste pick-up as possible. It puts me a month ahead of yard work schedule. When the cold spring returns I pick up more indoor jobs to finish. Owning a house is a never ending job I say!

I'm cool, I'm happy and the great news is my sister is finally building Mom's granny suite. Mom is happy with her grandsons all the time and much better health because of no carpeting.

Anyhow, gotta get dinner started for Dave. LOL to all of you.

Finally feel like this is my home and not my family's - such a wonderful, wonderful feeling. It's been years since I've felt such bliss. Now that the snowbanks have disappeared I will resume my driving with hubby. I'll just feed him my prozac a week ahead!

Ta ta for now!

McPeg

Comments (7)