SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
googlybear_gw

Need help re-doing dining chairs!

googlybear
14 years ago

Hi all, I'm new here! I have a huge challenge on my hands and would love to get your feedback! My home is really small, and my kitchen and dining room are completely open to one another. My kitchen cabinetry is substantial in a medium honey shade with red undertones. The granite countertops are a dark brown/black mix. My dining table sits about 2 feet from the large kitchen island and does not match anything! It is a walnut stained wood table with a golden metallic curvy base. The chairs are completely mismatched from the table, in a very red cherry stain. What can I do to tie it all together? If I paint the chairs, what color? What color fabric to reupholster the seats? Will I need to hide the table under a tablecloth or is there a way to refinish the chairs that will tie it ALL together? Any help appreciated! I would go out and just purchase a whole new coordinating set if I had the money, but I don't.

Thanks!

I would love to show you all pictures but can't figure out how to upload them here!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!