SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poolcrazy_2006

New Pool Startup Question

poolcrazy_2006
16 years ago

Hello,

We will finally be getting our Pebble Sheen finish (Aqua Blue) tomorrow. They came to clean the pool out today, although I had already done a pretty good pre-cleaning before installing the mosaics. The Pebble goes in tomorrow and then they come back the following day to do an acid wash and buff.

Anyway, I was just wondering what we need to do once the pool is done filling. Do we turn on the equipment? Still have to figure out how to program the Inteliflow pumps. When to add chemicals? Someone that bided on doing our plaster, offered to do the startup regardless if we used them or not for around $400. I feel like that is a little high, plus I feel a little uncomfortable about having someone I turned down on plaster doing it. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I'll post some pics soon. Everything seems to be coming together nicely. We just put in grass, steel gate installed, bbq island installed (waiting on TV and Palapa to be installed next week), built our hammock and just installed lots of mosaics. Sill need to get some plants and trees.

Thanks,

-Dan

Comments (5)