SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kam76

Please help with master bath design

kam76
11 years ago

I am trying to finalize the design of my master bathroom and would love any input you may have.

We scored a vintage side fill tub just like this one with the pretty elaborate feet and are thinking we will paint it black like this one (maybe do the feet in a metallic?) There will also be a surround and a window placement similar to this picture...I think I might like to do the subway tile wainscotting as well. The floor will be 7/8 in hexagon tile with maybe some black hexagon flowers thrown in or a boarder of black (not sure about this).

This is another inspiration picture I liked:

The shower 3"x5" with calacatta tile.

I'd like the vanity to have his and her mirrors like this example:

Maybe with that tall storage cabinet in the middle, maybe not?

But I am thinking of going with mirrors like these...his and her are different. These are on etsy and can be painted any color (opinions on what might look best?)

My biggest conundrum is the master vanity. What do do for cabinet/counter top material. The rest of the house is white shaker so originally I was thinking of going with that and a leathered absolute black counter top. But I have not found any good examples of this that I liked. So then I thought maybe white cabinets with calacatta tops (worried about bathroom products etching and also expense) or perhaps darker stained cabinets with a lighter top.

Thanks again for any input.

Comments (3)