SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

10-23 diet/exercise

grammyp
17 years ago

I'm late again. This is becoming a habit, sorry. Well I finally managed to get the Diet Organized downloaded to my PDA. Had to take it to work (it actually belongs to them) and let my boss do it for me. Anyway, it does work as well as DH said it does. I have been logging everything I eat and keeping up with my exercise and with some minor adjustments to what I was eating lost 4 pounds this week. DH thinks I can lose 30 pounds before the Florida Biks Safari in April. We shall see, that is a lot to lose and he will have to buy me new clothes to wear (not a bad deal is it?)

Since the highs have been in the 50's for 2 days and will only be in the 60's for the rest of the week, we have been going to the gym and riding the spin bikes. Not as much exercise as the bike, but much better on my arthritis. They haven't put the bubble over the pool yet, so I won't be swimming for a while. I hope everyone has found a winter activity you can manage to do daily. Remember, anything is better than nothing.

Sharon, keep your chin up. You are in my prayers.

beverly

Comments (5)