SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

8-28 diet/exercise update challenge

grammyp
17 years ago

OK everyone, fess up. How are you doing? We should all be getting our 30 minutes of exercise/movement, watching our junk food weakenss and eating regular meals. I must confess I haven't done well on the regular meals this week. Had to sit at the hospital most of the week (DH uncle had 4 bypasses) and just couldn't manage regular meals, but I did manage to avoid the junk foods. We are up to 26 mile bike rides (my mom said we obsess over the rides) and are still enjoying them. I think I have lost the 3 pounds I put on over vacation but won't weigh till Wed.

The new challenge will be to avoid eating before bedtime. This one will be hard for me. I do love my popcorn before bed, but this is not a good time to be eating. So, after dinner, when the dishes are all washed up, turn off the light and close the kitchen. After an evening of not eating, breakfast will be even more important. Be sure and have a good breakfast every morning.

Keep up the other challenges, and remember it takes 2 weeks of hard work to make these challenges become habits.

Good luck everone, Keep us posted.

beverly

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

Comments (11)