SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sisto12

Had my first pre-diabetes class today...

sisto12
11 years ago

at the local hospital. It was very informative and interesting. We got lots of useful information on numbers and ranges of numbers, and how important it is to know your numbers, and then we got to nutrition. I was kinda expecting the instructor to raise an eyebrow at my doctor's advice about low carb, but she was absolutely totally against it, and wasn't shy about saying so. She wanted to see me after the class ended, and wanted me to give her my doctor's name, and where her office was located. I did, and she was surprised to learn she was located in the very hospital the classes were given. She asked me if I mind if she contacts the doctor, and said she wouldn't give my name. I told her go ahead and give my name, I have nothing to hide. I also told her to feel free to follow up with me once she spoke to the doctor as I am trying to learn everything I can about pre-diabetes, diet, and anything else she could enlighten me on. Just wanted to let you know what I learned. Again, thanks for all the input!

Comments (15)