SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhb22

Who would have thought finding these would prove so difficult!

nhb22
14 years ago

Drapery Rings

I cannot find reasonably priced drapery rings that match my new rods in color and size. Believe me...I have looked everywhere, both online and in stores, so I do not need any suggestions...thank you. :-)

I can order some from Tuesday Morning (where I bought my rods) but they are not available in the store. Plus, I am not sure they are any different than the colors I currently have (the rings look a little darker than the rod shown in the ad photo.) Additionally, I really don't want to have to pay a $13 shipping fee. I have already waited a week on some rings from JCPenny that I don't think work.

Please take a look at the following photos and tell me what you think. The two different sets of rings shown, do not match the rod color although they are both sold as "bronze". The metal set closest to the wall are from Lowe's and I think are too dark, but I like the size/drop on them. The wood/plastic set is from JCPenny. The color is a bit better, but not perfect. I like the chunkiness, but not the size/drop.

I am thinking that perhaps an antique brass may look the best with the curtain panels and rods. There is antique brass on the rod finials. I can order them from Tuesday Morning or the rings that go with the rods. (see photos of both at bottom of page.) OR, I can take the Lowe's rings and spray a little antique gold accents on them. That would be a quick fix and I could go ahead and hang these darn curtains! lol

The curtains, rods and rings look darker in these photos than they really are. The wooden rings actually have a band of color that matches the rod perfectly, but does not show up in these photos. Must be my flash. here.

{{!gwi}}

Lowe's metal rings

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

JCPenny wood/plastic rings

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

My rods, with provided rings (the problem is that these rods do not match the finials very well, but this is what all drapery companies are going to. It's more like a curtain rod. Anyway, they are bought and installed, so no returning for the rods.

{{!gwi}}

Antique Brass rings

{{!gwi}}

Comments (18)