SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mybrowneyedgirls

? for nomorebluekitchen (or anyone else) re: ming green tile

15 years ago

As you probably know, I've been looking for a tile for the BS to go with my verde butterfly granite. Initially I was drawn to a creamy white/beige marble tile, but it just doesn't seem to work no matter how much I plead with it. So I have also been considering some greens. I spent quite a bit of time searching for ming green marble subway tiles (like nomorebluekitchen's--doesn't have to be the same size, just a subway type of layout). I cannot find anyone locally that carries ming green, and online I only found one place, but it is in NY (I'm in Ohio).

I was at The Tile Shop last week and saw a green tile they call "Biltmore" but it seemed to be a very minty, sea foam green. The guy there (who didn't seem very knowledgeable about their products) said maybe it was the ming green I was looking for, just marketed by The Tile Shop under a different name. Could this be true? Nomorebluekitchen, yours doesn't appear to be "minty" green, but more of a silvery sage green. Does anyone know where I may be able to find this particular tile, and/or where I could get a sample? TIA!

Comments (6)