SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
norasnews

Slippery Slope - Changing out Brass FIxtures in Kitchen

norasnews
16 years ago

I am so bummed. I was previewing a LONG message when my computer crashed as I was trying to resize these pictures! So I apologize because I will be brief, and my pictures will be BIG!

Here goes again:

I posted last month about the slippery slope of making a change, and how it leads to another, and another.. well we loved our new Provinical floors so much I thought why not update the rest of the kitchen.. so I purchased the ORB knobs and pulls from Cripes.. love those. And am switching out the pendants and table fixture. Oh, and switching from a cinnamon wash to, are you ready: Clinton Brown (HC - 67)

I would love your advice: Does the chandelier I picked go with the mini pendants I fell in love with? I could have 'matched' the pendants with a bigger drum fixture, but it was too pricey and too matchy.. it had to be one or the other.. I chose teh mini pendants.

Please tell me what you think.

Here is the old fixture, and new fixture:

Here is the old fixture with sample of Clinton Brown:

a href="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm174/norasnews/?action=view¤t=DSC_0386.jpg"; target="_blank">

old pendant and new mini pendant side by side (I will have three minis):

new and new side by side:

I am addicted to this forum,and I hope I have not been too much of an "idiot"! Thank you for your thoughts and comments!!!

Here is the rest of my kitchen with the new knobs:

Comments (9)