SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

More aggrevation from JoAnn's

caroline94535
12 years ago

I don't know why I keep trying to deal with these incompetents. Oh...yes; the 99-cent pattern sales keep pulling me in for more abuse.

This week, through tonight, McCall's patterns are on sale for 99-cents. Sounds like such a good deal, doesn't it?

I drive the 45+ miles to get to the "local" JoAnn's with the the pattern numbers in hand. I want McCall's #9423 and McCall's #9424. They are "prarie outfits" in children's and women's sizes. I want them for the sunbonnet patterns.

My JoAnn's does not stock any of the McCall's patterns past the "6000s" numbers; they said they "don't have drawer space." The patterns I want are in the current catalog, but because they are "9000"s they aren't in the drawers.

They can't special order them; they can't give me a rain check. They can't get any from Fargo (130 miles away) on the next truck that goes between the two towns weekly.

They tell me to call the Fargo store to see if they will help me. I call; "No;" the Fargo store can't send them to me, even with me paying and using the credit card for shipping. "No;" they can't send them to the Grand Forks store (even though a truck travels between the two stores every week.)

They tell me to order these two patterns from JoAnns.com. I try. The website does not have the 99-cent sale. The website does not have the McCall's patterns.

Once again, no service and a royal run around from not one, but two, JoAnn stores.

But head's up; if you're near a JoAnn's the McCall's patterns are 99-cents until closing tonight, just watch your back while you're in there.

Comments (14)