SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bee0hio

Heard back from JoAnn's corporate...

bee0hio
12 years ago

I whined here ....

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchentable/msg0517174120281.html?19 .... the other day about JoAnn's not honoring a coupon, because the item rang up on the register for $1 off, while there was NO sign on the shelf that it was a sale item, nor was it listed in the flier. Several others here have experienced similar "bait & switch" tactics with JA's

I sent them an email to complain via their website and got this response:

Dear Bee,

Thank you for contacting Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Customer Service. We apologize for our delay in responding.

We apologize that your store experience was less than excellent. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your concerns with us, we appreciate your feedback. Please be assured that we will further address this issue with the appropriate personnel for review and handling at the store level. We value your patronage and hope that you will continue to give us the opportunity to be of service to you at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores.

You may contact Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Customer Service via phone at 1-888-739-4120, Monday through Saturday, 9 am - 7 pm Eastern Time.

Thank you,

Ashley

Customer Service Coordinator

Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores

888-739-4120

I don't know if they will really do or change anything. I'm going back tomorrow to see......

Perhaps if others complain they might change their ways?

Comments (13)