I've got an author to recommend.
18 years ago
Related Stories

WINDOWSAwkward Windows and Doors? We've Got You Covered
Arched windows, French doors and sidelights get their due with treatments that keep their beauty out in the open
Full Story
BEDROOMSNew This Week: 3 Bed, Nightstand and Wall Combos You’ve Got to Try
Whether you prefer moody, minimalist or sunny, these 3 bedrooms uploaded to Houzz recently are exercises in stylish harmony
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGBefore You Roast Those Chestnuts, Make Sure You've Got a Clean Chimney
Here's how to ensure your chimney is safe for holiday gatherings by the fire
Full Story
ORGANIZING‘Tidying Up’ Author Marie Kondo Tells How to ‘Spark Joy’ at Home
A new book from the author of ‘The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up’ delves deeper into her KonMari Method of decluttering and organizing
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: See How a Garden Author Brings Nature to the City
Garden designer and author Baylor Chapman shows her love of nature in her San Francisco apartment and deck
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDMy Houzz: Author Makes Her Home in a Quiet Corner of Hertfordshire
British novelist Freya North refreshes a dated bungalow to create an idyllic country home for her family
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGGot a Disastrously Messy Area? Try Triage
Get your priorities straight when it comes to housekeeping by applying an emergency response system
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESHave a Design Dilemma? Talk Amongst Yourselves
Solve challenges by getting feedback from Houzz’s community of design lovers and professionals. Here’s how
Full Story
carol_in_california
talley_sue_nyc
Related Discussions
OT- I've got a surgery date!
Q
So I've got this chunk of Asiago cheese
Q
I've got my cat on a diet.
Q
So I've got this pine...
Q
phyllis__mn
maryanntx
buzzard
liz
judy_jay
grinch_gut